Started with our business, formerly Ray White Temora in February 2011. She started out in a Livestock Admin position however quickly realised that Sales was her calling. Jess very small with a number of sales in surrounding villages such as Barmedman, Stockinbingal, Ariah Park and Quandialla and quickly grew to take over a more full-on role with sales in Temora. Being a Temora local really helps her bring a wealth of knowledge, commitment and enthusiasm to each individual sale town. She is 100% committed to our District!!
As a fully Licensed Real Estate Agent (No 20065010) and a NSW Registered Justice of the Peace, Jess is passionate about learning and embracing skills that will help community members. Jess is available at our office to witness/endorse any documents you may need signed by a JP.
Where Will You Find Jess on Weekends??
- On Saturday morning’s Jess hosts upto 6 Open Home’s for her exclusive clients as well as any private inspections that are needed. Once she’s “off the clock” she’s visiting friends in other towns, playing with her dog (Flash), enjoying the outdoors and anywhere around water.
How is Jess Involved in Our Community?
- Currently a volunteer with ‘Meals On Wheels’, helping deliver meals to older people in our community.
- From November 2013 – March 2015 volunteer at the Temora Town Hall Theatre as an Usher.
How is Our Business Involved in Our Community?
We are a community-minded business, evident by the many clubs, associations and charities that we support every year. This year we’ve helped out with:
- Barmedman Show Farmers Challenge
- Temora Show
- Showgirl Committee Temora
- Temora Junior Australian Farrer League and Netball Association
- Temora Fisherama
- Narrandera Garden Club
- Bale Out Ball 2016
- Temora Soccer
- World’s Greatest Shave 2015
- Temora CanAssist
- Temora Bowling Club
- Narrandera Show
- Narrandera Race Club
- Narrandera Rotary
Training and Education
Quality Property & Livestock place a lot of emphasis on agents being trained and continually educated to keep up with changing industry standards and legislation. By law, any agents holding a Certificate of Registration or a Real Estate License must annually complete 12 CPD training points in order to hold their license/certificate. Some of the training our agents attend:
- Industry Update with Real Mastery – Temora, November 2016 – (6 CPD POINTS)
- REINSW Roadshow – Wagga, May 2016 (9 CPD POINTS)
- AREC Conference – Gold Coast, May 2016
- Attend a variety of “One System” short webinars, exclusive to the Ray White Group, covering changing legislation, new apps, training agents to get the most out of Open Homes and MORE
- All agents are subscribed to the Office of Fair Trading weekly and fortnightly email updates, which cover a variety of changes to the Property Stock and Business Agents Act.
Awards & Recognition
2016 Awards and Nominations:
- Premiere Agent, 2015-2016 Financial Year (Jess McShane, Ray White Temora)
- Premiere Agent, 2015-2016 Financial Year (Craig Pellow, Ray White Temora)
- Number 7 Residential Sales Agent in the Rural Network, 2015-2016 (Jess McShane, Ray White Temora)
- Top 10 Finalist in the Real Estate Business (REB) Awards for Rural Sales 2015-2016 (Jess McShane, Ray White Temora)
What can Temora Offer You and Your Family?
- Steady, stable jobs in a variety of sectors – major employees include the Temora and District Hospital, our schools and childcare centres, Woolworths and IGA and BFB Logistics company.
- Schools – Temora West Public School (K-6 with an excellent Special Needs sector); Temora Public School (K-6); St Annes Catholic School (K-10); Temora High School (7-12 with an excellent Special Needs unit.)
- Fantastic medical facilities – the new Temora Medical Complex opened late 2012 and plays home to a host of doctors as well as a great Pathology service. Temora homes a dentist, an optometrist and a physiotherapist.
- Recreation – Lake Centenary for skiing and fishing; numerous football and netball grounds; the Stadium for basketball, volleyball and frisbee; our new heated indoor swimming pool (est 2014); Olympic sized swimming pool; skate park and more!
- Relax – Visit the Town Hall Theater; the Rural Museum, Aviation Museum or have a coffee in one of our many hospitality establishments.