118 Kitchener Road, TEMORA NSW 2666
Of cement rendered double brick and tile construction, this neat and tidy home is situated on as easy care allotment of 569sqm, only a few minutes walk to shops, schools, the pool and park facilities.
– Front door located off the side porch, opening into the wide hallway with floorboards
– 3 double bedrooms, all carpeted. One bedroom includes a ceiling fan and one bedroom has a large built in robe.
– Refurbished tiled bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
– Open plan living/dining/kitchen area has a nice mix of tiled floors and floorboards.
– Eat-in timber kitchen with double sink, electric stove, wall oven and fridge included.
– Heating & cooling: natural gas bayonet and reverse cycle unit & ceiling fan in living area
– Generous tiled laundry with tub and cupboards.
Ideal for entertaining or relaxing, the full-length composite timber deck is framed by hardy agapanthus and overlooks the easy-care yard. Carparking includes a carport and matching rendered/tiled single garage. Good fencing on 1 side, rear boundary and front.
The home is currently rented at $245p.w on a periodic basis. Current tenants have been in occupancy for 3 years and are eager to sign a long-term lease should an investor purchase the home. (Note: achievable rental $255 p.w)