12 Kavanagh Circuit, Temora NSW 2666
It’s no too often that we have a near new home to sell – especially in Kavanagh Circuit!
Built in 2013, this brick and colourbond home on 900sqm allotment is the perfect choice if you’re looking to downsize or invest. The near new home includes:
– 3 bedrooms, master with walk in robe and tiled ensuite with easy access shower. Other 2 bedrooms have built in robes.
– Formal carpeted Theatre Room
– Open plan dining/living area with floating floors, opening via glass sliding doors to elevated deck
– Galley style kitchen with dishwasher and electric stove
– Heating and cooling: ducted evaporative air conditioning and natural gas bayonet in living/dining area.
– Tiled family bathroom with bath, shower and vanity. Instant gas hot water system services the home.
– Large tiled laundry, glass sliding doors giving access to deck
– Single lock up garage with remote roller door & internal access into living/dining area
– Elevated timber deck with beautiful views over the Narraburra Hills and ramp to the back yard/clothes line.
– Spacious, well fenced back yard. Ample room for further shedding or a pool if desired.
All floorcoverings and internal paints are in good condition. The property is currently leased on a periodic basis for $300 per week.