158 Britannia Street Temora, NSW 2666Sold
Half-Acre MASSIVE SUBDIVISION POTENTIAL
House Sold - Temora NSW
Are you in the market for a comfortable, reasonably priced home on larger-than-average land? Look no further than this tidy beauty!
– Comfortable clad home with new iron roof (approx 2 years old)
– 3 double bedrooms, 2 with older carpet and one with polished floorboards. Front bedroom includes access into the enclosed front verandah currently used as a kids play area, but could double as a walk in wardrobe if desired. THird bedroom includes reverse cycle unit.
– Large open plan living/dining/kitchen area with older lino flooring and plenty of natural light.
– Generous kitchen with Bosch dishwasher, electric stove/oven and great cupboard space.
– Tiled family bathroom including bath with shower overhead, toilet and linen press. 2 year old instant gas hot water service.
– Large rear lobby area including built in cupboards and laundry – plenty of space for second fridge/freezer, computer desk etc.
– A second toilet is located in the lobby area is perfectly accessible when you’re entertaining outside.
– Heating and cooling includes a wood fire, natural gas bayonet, 2 year old ducted evaporative air conditioning, reverse cycle units in bedroom 3 and living area.
Entertaining is a breeze in the full length rear verandah area which overlooks the spacious back yard. A rain water 5000L tank is plumbed to the kitchen as well as mains (town) water. Upon inspections you’ll see the owners have taken care of the home making it as comfortable as possible, evident also by the new iron roof and insulation bats.
The parcel comprises of half an acre (2024sqm) with great shedding including: a oversize single garage/workshop accessible via the full length concrete driveway; large chook/dog enclosure; further workshop shedding with double carport skillion off rear. There’s plenty of room for further shedding or a pool and plenty of room for the growing family or avid gardener.
SUBJECT TO COUNCIL APPROVAL and meeting all necessary requirements; a developer could take advantage of the property being on TWO TITLES (approx quarter acre each) and apply to council to subdivide the property (or something similar) to allow multiple dwellings. (QPL Rural Temora advises all parties to contact Temora Shire Council for further information.)
This home is currently home to wonderful tenants paying $260 per week (lease expires 9/7/17) – these figures stack up really well if you’re looking for an investment property.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 2024 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes