25-27 Queen Street, Barmedman NSW 2668
If charming old homes take your fancy, arrange to view this property sooner rather than later! Established around 1925 this double brick and iron roof home has been painstakingly restored and styled to re-capture its former glory.
Situated on a generous double block (half acre or 2024sqm) and within a stones throw to all amenities in Barmedman, this homes features include:
– Stunning entrance complete with highly polished floorboards, new ceilings and cornices, stunning ceiling rose and wide skirtings. Entrance hall branches into the two main bedrooms
– Bedroom 1 has new carpet and generous walk in robe (enclosed former verandah)
– Bedroom 2 has new carpet and gorgeous restored French doors opening to the side verandah
– Bedroom 3 currently used as an office/sunroom with new carpet and French doors opening from living area. This room is all about natural light, with multiple north facing windows maximising light.
– Cosy living area, polished floors continuing throughout and complimenting the extra high ceilings and ornate old fireplace/tiled mantle. LPG gas bayonets installed for easy heating, as well as ducted evaporative air conditioning and reverse cycle unit for other climate needs.
– Open plan living/dining area a nice mix of polished boards and tiles. Original old fuel stove still in working order as well as new electric stove/oven, island bench with breakfast bar and dishwasher. Kitchen approximately 2 years old with glass sliding doors to side alfresco.
– Brand new, 2 year old tiled bathroom with easy access walk in shower, large vanity, bath and separate toilet.
– Matching tiled laundry with good cupboard space, single tub and access to back yard.
– House block of 1012sqm is well fenced with rear access, concrete ramps and paths and a mix of pebble areas and hardy shrubs and succulents. House block includes 2 large garden sheds, and a large colourbond double lock up garage with cement floor.
– Adjoining vacant block of 1012sqm has a carport and older shed. Potential to on-sell this block separately (as it’s on a separate title) or keep if you like having an extra large yard.
The owner is motivated to move and welcomes all inspections.