45A Deutcher Street TEMORA, NSW 2666$265,000
Generous Sized Home with a Motivated Vendor!
House - TEMORA NSW
Situated on a corner allotment of approximately 809sqm, this hardiplank home isn’t much from the outside but is certainly surprising inside! With a little bit of work – a splash of external paint, a fence and a garden, this home will soon have a much more appealing facade.
Currently tenanted at $250 p.w until August 2017, this property could double as an investment or well-priced large family home. Currently leased for a bit less than market value, the property has the potential to reap $280 per week.
The vendors of this property are interested in all reasonable offers. If thats not incentive enough to view this property, I dont know what is!
Features & Recent Expenditure Includes:
– New roof approximately 3 years old
– 4 bedrooms – Master bedroom includes tiled ensuite with newer vanity and floor to ceiling built in robes. Second & third bedrooms are good sizes, fourth bedroom is a single room with built in robes. There is also a FIFTH single bedroom/office.
– West facing front formal living area with newer carpets and generous tiled entrance.
– Informal rear living area with inbuilt brick bar. This is a good sized, neutrally tiled area with Coonara wood heater, 2 sets of glass sliding doors to entertaining and courtyard, plus ceiling fan and reverse cycle unit.
– Open plan kitchen/dining area – the large U-shaped kitchen is approximately 3 years old with breakfast bar, electric hotplates and stainless steel oven and generous pantry.
– Climate control includes natural gas bayonets and ducted air conditioning too all heating and cooling bases are covered!
– Bathroom with separate toilet, new vanity, bath, separate shower and gas hot water service.
– Large laundry with linen press.
– Fresh internal paint throughout the home (approx 3 years old) and neutral carpets a similar age.
– Single lock up garage with roller door and concrete floors.
– Large paved entertaining undercover entertaining area just off the rear living area.
– In-ground chlorine swimming pool framed by palm trees – the tenants are loving this area in this heat!
– Other yard features include a good lawn area with separate fenced space for chook run/pets, space for vege patch or a garden and small garden shed.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 809 m²
- Built In Robes