89 Crowley Street Temora, NSW 2666Sold
Beckoning a New Owner
House Sold - Temora NSW
Charming and quaint, this double brick home boasts a good mix of modern touches and period features. Very tidy from the outside the parcel is well fenced with easy care plants and shrubbery on a block of approximately 720sqm. Situated just minutes walk from town, this home will suit a young family as a starter or someone retired looking for a convenient, central location.
– 3 double bedrooms. Main 2 bedrooms are at the front of the home, with beautiful, high pressed tin ceilings. Both front bedrooms have built in robes, 1 has a ceiling fan and another has the original mantle piece still in place. All bedrooms have neutral carpet.
– Open plan kitchen/ living area. Country style kitchen with new bench tops and cupboards and small breakfast bar. Electric stove and oven. Decent pantry, easy clean floating floors and lovely pressed tin ceilings throughout. Newer paint throughout.
– Living area with neutral carpet, ceiling fan, free standing wood fire. Temperature control also provided through the reverse cycle unit in the living area and ducted air conditioning throughout.
– Back lobby/storage area, could double as a small home office, with built in linen press and external access.
– Combined bathroom/laundry easy access shower recess, new vanity and new tiled floor
The full length back verandah offers a peaceful and lush outlook over the backyard. Complete with extra outside toilet, the veranda flows into the large undercover BBQ area and its a perfect place for outdoor entertaining. The entertaining area doubles as an extra-wide carport.
Vendors are motivated and welcome all inspections and offers. Property is home to a great tenant paying $250 per week.