9 Ashton Street, ARIAH PARK NSW 2665
Price to SELL, this fibro and iron home is situated on a generous quarter acre (1012sqm) parcel in the heart of Ariah Park. The property is entirely disability/older person friendly, with ramps and handrails fitted around the home.
– Good sized living area with older carpet. LPG Gas bayonet for heating.
– Open plan kitchen/dining area with lino flooring, generous pantry, electric stove and breakfast bar. Kitchen approximately 10 years old
– 3 bedrooms – main room is an over-sized bedroom, includes reverse cycle unit and opens to tiled bathroom, with older vanity/shower ONLY. Plenty of room for the new owner to put in a toilet if desired and turn into a full ensuite. Second bedroom includes R/C unit too.
– Tiled, spacious family bathroom with bath, good vanity and walk in shower ideal for wheelchair access if needed.
– Separate toilet room – a huge room with small basin. Ideal for extra storage space.
– Laundry with single tub. Large Electric Hot Water Service is approx 9 years old.
External features include: full length front verandah, rear entertaining area, great fencing on all sides, water tank plumbed to kitchen, large workshop and external toilet. The property boasts a a set of solar panels feeding into the grid.
Vendors have priced this home with a quick-sale in mind. All inspections are welcomed.