157 Britannia Street Temora, NSW 2666Sold
Starting Out? Start Here!
House Sold - Temora NSW
Positioned in a nice quiet location, this brick & tile family home is positioned on a huge 2023sqm block. Built in the early 80s this home is reflective of its era with a spacious entrance branching into an L shaped living area and good size rooms throughout!
– 3 generous double bedrooms all with built in robes
– L Shaped living area with lovely big windows
– Open plan kitchen/dining area with lino floors and glass sliding doors onto the huge entertaining area
– Kitchen with small breakfast bar and two pantries. Heaps of room for refurbishments if desired
– Heating and cooling: ducted evaporative air conditioning and 2 natural gas bayonets. (1 gas heater included in sale.)
– Tiled family bathroom with bath and separate shower, as well as a handy separate toilet. Electric hot water service.
– Spacious tiled laundry (plenty of room for further cupboards if desired) and external access. Large linen press located in kitchen/dining area
– Generous undercover entertaining area nearly the whole length of the house! An excellent north facing space to entertain ANY time of year.
– Single garage with drive-through access to entertaining/yard.
– The yard is divided into 2 parcels main houseblock has lush, easy care front and back gardens of lawn, geraniums, roses and hardy shrubs. Built in brick BBQ and large garden shed located in back yard. Second parcel of the yard partially fenced, ideal for a huge shed, larger animals, the keen gardener or energetic kids with motorbikes etc.
Recent expenditure includes: new carpets and internal paints (approx. 2 years old), new natural gas bayonets to comply with Australian Standards. Currently leased to exceptional tenants paying $270 p.w (periodic lease.)
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 2023 m²
- Built In Robes