45 Robertson Street Barmedman, NSW 2668Leased
House - Barmedman NSW
– 2 double bedrooms + sleepout – all carpeted, one has ceiling fan, another has an air conditioner. All rooms are generous with plenty of space.
– Open living area situated at the front of the home, right off the serene front porch. Living area is carpeted with cosy wood fire, ceiling fan, air conditioning and gas bayonet. (All up – 2 fireplaces, 2 aircons, 4 ceiling fans.)
– The kitchen is a great size. Polished wide floorboards, lots of cupboard space and gas cooktop in island bench. Stainless steel wall oven.
– Kitchen opening to adjacent dining area with ornate open fireplace.
– Bright and light sunroom at the rear of the house, currently used as office and second living area. Tranquil views into the secluded yard.
– Modern tiled bathroom with shower over bath, toilet and vanity.
Established garden beds and paths lead you through the back yard, a lovely private spot ideal for the keen gardener. The ground boast a lemon tree, two olive trees, 3 orange trees, a mandarin tree, plum trees and 2 loquat trees. Accessible via the rear lane is a single lock up garage with gravel floor. There is an external power point located both out the front and at the rear of the home.
OWNERS WOULD LOVE A LONG-TERM TENANT as this is purely an investment property. Good rental references required.